a world class manufacturer of aluminum alloy wheels
located in Auburn, Alabama
, has openings within its manufacturing
facility for the position listed below.
$62k-$65k (based on experience)
- Five years of related industrial experience.
- Previous supervisory or lead experience with mechanical and electrical
- Strong troubleshooter.
- Ability to identify deficiencies at component levels within a system.
- A proactive maintenance mindset is a must.
- 24/7 12-hour shift schedule; must be able to work overtime and on/off
shifts, if needed.
- Stable work environment at an international wheel supplier serving
BMW, Mercedes, VW, Nissan and others as customers.
- Relocation assistance package available based on skill set.
- An excellent benefits package, including BC/BS health/vision/drug
coverage and dental coverage. Current employee premium of only $116 per
month for family coverage.)
- 401(k) Plan available.
If you are a highly motivated individual with the required skills, please
submit your resume with a brief cover letter explaining special skills and
wage/salary history to:
Attention: Celeste Davis
979 W. Veterans Boulevard
Auburn, Alabama 36832
Attn: JOB CODE MAINT SUPV 0417
Or you may email your information to:
Please include job JOB CODE MAINT
SUPV 0417 in the subject line of your email.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.