GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
is seeking applicants for a pre-employment training program for
at Montgomery Distributing Inc
Distributing Inc. provides full services for coordination of all packaging,
receiving, and shipping needs. These positions are available at the
company's facility in Spruce Pine
Starting Wage: $11.00 - $14.50 per hour
(depends upon experience)
The Fulfillment Associate
performs a variety of functions
to support the fulfillment of orders for internal and external customers.
- Select items from inventory locations based on the sales order
requirements; promptly following established procedures.
- Verify location, quantity, and condition of items picked from
locations per sales order requirements.
- Separate inventory and non-inventory items per requisition form needs.
- Confirm location, quantity, and condition of items picked from
- Prepare and package orders for shipment following established
procedures for packaging, labeling, and palletizing.
- Review and complete customer's shipping instructions and requirements.
- Deliver parts or non-inventory items to other departments as required.
- Confirm receipt of items from production or receiving, process
paperwork, and complete all necessary transactions according to
- Process domestic and international shipments via FedEx or UPS system.
- Perform daily cycle counting of assigned areas, when required.
- Load outbound pallets in an accurate, safe, and timely manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse including
inventory locations and work stations.
- Proficient in the use of computers and program applications.
- Experience with RF scanners, packaging tools, and material handling
- Dependable transportation to and from the company's location.
- Excellent math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and
- Forklift certification is a plus.
- Ability to lift or team lift and carry objects weighing up to 60
- Ability to stand and walk continuously throughout an 8-hour shift.
Montgomery Distributing Inc.
offers significant benefits including,
medical, dental, vision, vacation, holidays, life insurance, and more.
Qualified individuals are invited to apply on-line by clicking the "Apply
button at the bottom:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.