AIDT is seeking applicants for a pre-employment training program at Lohr North America. Lohr has been the leading innovator
in vehicle transportation for over 50 years, making it more efficient and
sustainable. Lohr provides superior quality road and rail-based
vehicle transporters to clients across the world from its plants in the
USA, France, Turkey, Mexico, and China. These positions are available at
the company's facility in Lincoln, Alabama.
Range: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
is expected to lay out, fit, and fabricate steel and aluminum metal
components to assemble structural forms, using knowledge of welding
techniques, and engineering requirements.
- Secures parts and assemblies
according to specifications, using a straightedge, combination square,
calipers, and tape measures
- Reads blueprints using welding
symbols to complete tasks
- Installs and repairs equipment and
may observe tests on welded surfaces to ensure specifications are
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge and ability to use power
and hand tools, especially grinders
- Requires knowledge and ability to
- 3 - 5 years of MIG welding
experience required, tests performed
- Requires flexibility and ability to
- 3 - 5 years of stick welding
- Welding Certification preferred
Range: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
The Hydraulic Associate
provides hydraulic services, objectives, and standards, with specific responsibility for identifying repair and replacement needs. The Hydraulic Associate is expected to install, repair, maintain and upgrading hydraulic systems and equipment on LOHR's product.
- Uses schematics and drawings to install hydraulic lines, electrical harnesses, hydraulic cylinders and PTO pump on car-hauler trailers during manufacturing process
- Follows diagrams, blueprints or schematics to install and troubleshoot systems
- Works quickly and efficiently
- Repairs and replaces hydraulic lines
- Runs diagnostics to test newly installed hydraulic lines
- Operates crimpers. drills, impacts and many electric hand tools
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of mechanical experience (with power and hand tools)
- Ability to read measurements
- Ability to use and read tape measures
- 5+ years of general hydraulic installation/repair experience preferred
Range: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
The Electrical Associate
is responsible for identifying repair and replacement needs; installing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading electrical systems and equipment.
- Installs wiring and light systems on both trailer and tractor
- Prepares, modifies and diagnoses electrical systems
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses electrical issues
- 3-5 years of electrical experience
- Requires flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to read and follow assembly schematics
- Applicable knowledge of general DC electrical systems
- Knowledge of Commercial Electrical diagnosis
- Knowledge of general AC electrical systems preferred
INFORMATION FOR ALL POSITIONS
Must be able to frequently lift or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 70 pounds.
Plant Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm Monday through Friday with occasional
overtime and weekend
Lohr offers an excellent
benefits package including, health, vision, and dental insurance.
applicants should apply ON-LINE by clicking the "Apply" button
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.