America (HAEA) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia Motor
companies specializing in IT services. HAEA (formerly HISNA) was formed 13
years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology services to
its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout North America.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team at our location
Network Security Associate
Job Code: 20110
configures and maintains organization’s security systems. Analyzes and
resolves security and e-discovery issues. Primary duties are to ensure
Defense in Depth, ensuring the availability and integrity of the
- Monitors, analyzes and responds to
- Acts as the primary handler for the
computer security incident response team.
- Maintains and configures Cisco
firewalls and Cisco/StealthWatch IPSs.
- Maintains and configures proxy and
URL-filtering devices and services.
- Assists IDC Operations team in
performing disaster recovery of all security systems.
- Performs backups and restores of all
- Sets up and manages user VPNs and
- Assists Helpdesk, Windows, and
Network team with troubleshooting and ITSM tickets as applicable.
- Manages PC Client Antivirus.
Attributes & Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or
Information Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Cisco Certified Security
certification is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Five years of experience in the IT
field and more than Four years of hands-on experience with network
security; or minimum Three years of experience with the latest IT
network security technology such as IPS, network filters, 2-factor
- PC hardware and OS.
- Firewalls, IPS, web filtering, End
Point Security, etc.
- Ability to think logically and to
analyze issues and implement appropriate countermeasures.
- Ability to follow written and verbal
- Ability to plan, organize,
coordinate work assignments.
- Ability to complete projects on
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to interact positively with
internal and external customers.
AutoEver America (HAEA) offers an excellent comprehensive
benefits package; including 401(k), healthcare, long- and short-term
disability, educational reimbursement, discounts on Hyundai and Kia
automobiles, flexible spending accounts and much more.
candidates, please apply by emailing your resume along with salary
include the Job Code number in the subject line of your email.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.