Career Opportunity in Montgomery!
AutoEver America (HAEA) is a subsidiary of Hyundai and Kia
Motor companies specializing in IT services. HAEA (formerly HISNA) was
formed 13 years ago and is committed to providing world-class technology
services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies) throughout
North America. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team
at our location in Montgomery.
PP/BOM SENIOR ASSOCIATE
RANGE: $85,000-$105,000, depending on experience
This position is shared resources for both AL and GA locations
position is Senior Associate with the ability to lead
SCM (Supply Chain Management) solution for Hyundai/Kia Motors
Manufacturing, to support business systems (SAP Production Planning and
BOM) and to collaborate with Korea HQ to enhance/implement SCM best
- Plan/Execute CBUs SCM projects
Track/report the status of projects and ensure that projects remain on
target to meet deadlines
- Lead small projects and major
enhancements by planning project management role
- Perform benchmark studies, research
and guide continuous improvement to meet changing needs and
- Being central contact point for ERP
standard/template, ERP design and work with Korea HQ team
- Define ERP standard for CBUs and
drive CBUs to adapt standard solutions
- Coordination and overlook of SAP
- Perform 2nd Level Technical Support
SAP PP Module
- Assist Support team for complex ERP
issue, Guide ERP configuration
- Help other module consultants
resolve problems and provide backup support during lack of resource
ATTRIBUTES & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information
Technology or Supply Chain Management, or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- SAP PP certificate preferred
- At least 5+ years of hands on
configuration, development or support of SAP PP/BOM area
- Minimum 3 full life cycle SAP
- SAP PP/BOM configuration, production
support, and process experience.
- Understanding of SAP PP/SD process
- Experience in Repetitive and
Discrete Manufacturing environment
- Preferred experience in the
- Excellent analytical and
AutoEver America (HAEA) offers
an excellent comprehensive benefits package; including 401(k),
healthcare, long- and short-term disability, educational
reimbursement, discounts on Hyundai and Kia automobiles, flexible
spending accounts and much more.
candidates, please apply by emailing your resume along with salary
include the Job Code number in the subject line of your email.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.