is seeking applicants for a pre-employment training program
for Production Associates. Prince Metal Stampings USA Inc.
manufactures automotive metal stamping products such as body stampings,
chassis, straps, and assemblies. Their operations include presses
(Automatic, Transfer and Tandem Lines), welders, e-coat paint line and
robotic weld cells. Prince Metal Stampings USA Inc. serves customers in
North America. These positions are available at the company’s three
facilities in Gadsden, Alabama.
RANGE: $11.00 - $14.50 PER HOUR
- Responsible for loading/unloading
of production parts
- Responsible to ensure the quality of
production parts produced
- Responsible to pack parts to
- General housekeeping and safety in
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior Automotive Manufacturing
- Forklift and/or Crane certified
training is a plus
- Must have strong
- Must have strong organizational
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have a good safety record
- Must have good attendance
Metal Stampings USA, Inc. offers comprehensive medical benefits with
BCBS of Alabama, Vision, Dental, STD Benefits and Life Insurance. As
well as, Company Paid work shirts, Prescription Safety Glasses, Safety
Shoes and a 401K plan.
candidates are invited to apply online by clicking the "Apply" button
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.