Allis manufactures industrial electric motors for some of the most
demanding applications worldwide. Louis Allis is currently looking for 1st
and 2nd shift Manual Machinists to join the team at its facility
in Warrior, AL.
RANGE: $15.75 - $28.00 PER HOUR
- Setups and operate various machine
tools to repair and manufacture mechanical assemblies. (Lathes,
Horizontal Mill, Vertical Mill, Drill, Press)
- Uses hand-held and stationary
power and non-power tools, including but not limited to: band
saws, belt sanders, hand grinders, files, etc.
- Uses measuring devices and
techniques correctly to assure proper sizing.
- Turns and undercut commutators.
- Performs Level C field service
work at customer site.
- Lifts, tightens, adjusts and
secures heavy objects in order to perform work and/or to observe
- Observes all safety procedures and
use proper protective gear.
- Assists other machinists in
department with skilled or non-skilled duties as directed by
- Maintain housekeeping in assigned
- Completion of Manual Machining
Trade School and/or 2+ years on the job.
- Understand machine lubrication,
maintenance and proper operation.
Allis offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
candidates, please apply by emailing your resume for consideration to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.