Allis manufactures industrial electric motors for some of the most
demanding applications worldwide. Louis Allis is currently looking for 1st
and 2nd shift Maintenance to join the team at its facility in Warrior,
RANGE: $20.00 - $28.00 PER HOUR
- Maintains plant facilities and
- Installs new wiring, fixtures and
other equipment or the building, repair or rebuilding of electrical
- Moves and installs machinery and
equipment per manufacturer’s specifications. Makes forms and lay
foundations for machines.
- Performs plumbing work and piping
work on oil, gas, air and water lines.
- Uses various hand and machine tools
in making plant repairs.
- Complies with company policies.
- Observes all safety procedures and
use proper protective gear (especially eye and ear protection) when in
- Performs other duties as assigned by
- Completion of Maintenance
Trade School and/or 5+ years on the job.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Broad skill base covering repairs
of manual mills/lathes, forklifts, overhead cranes, electrical
troubleshooting/installation, plumbing, HVAC.
- Experience managing a
predictive/preventative maintenance program across multiple pieces
Allis offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
candidates, please apply by emailing your resume for consideration to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.