Allis manufactures industrial electric motors for some of the most
demanding applications worldwide. Louis Allis is currently looking for 1st
and 2nd shift Fabricators to join the team at its facility in Warrior,
RANGE: $15.00 - $22.00 PER HOUR
- Receives instructions, prints and
work orders for the job. Plan details of working procedure and tools
and material requirements.
- Fabricates equipment by cutting,
burning and welding various metals. Repairs equipment by using
welding techniques and appropriate welding equipment.
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be
welded. Sets up, assembles and tacks weld parts.
- Builds up worn or defective
- Uses burning equipment to
dismantle assemblies and to cut material to size and shape.
- Keeps equipment and work area
clean and orderly.
- Lifts, tightens, adjust and/or
secures heavy objects in order to perform work duties.
- Observes all safety procedures and
use personal protective gear.
- Assists in training other
employees in proper procedures for fabricating.
- Completion of Fabrication Trade
School and/or 2+ years on the job.
Allis offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
candidates, please apply by emailing your resume for consideration to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.