Hyundai AutoEver America (HAEA) is a subsidiary of Hyundai
and Kia Motor companies specializing in IT services. HAEA (formerly
HISNA) was formed 13 years ago and is committed to providing world-class
technology services to its clients (of Hyundai and Kia Motor companies)
throughout North America. We are looking for talented individuals to
join our team at our location in Montgomery, AL.
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST (SAP FICO)
RANGE: $85K - $105K
JOB CODE: 20071
SCM (Supply Chain Management) solution for Hyundai/Kia Motors
Manufacturing, to support business systems (SAP Production Planning
and BOM), and to collaborate with Korea HQ to enhance/implement SCM
- Performs post-implementation SAP
- Ensures that product upgrades,
enhancements, and future roll-out projects meet business
requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements.
- Develops use cases, test plans,
test scripts, and test cases.
- Executes test plans and test
scripts/cases to ensure system changes are aligned with business
- Strives to enhance or improve
business systems processes that drive efficiency through the use of
ATTRIBUTES & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information
Technology or Supply Chain Management, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- At least Five years of hands-on configuration, development or support of SAP PP/MM module; Minimum 3 full lifecycle SAP implementation experiences.
- Hands-on working experience in the Procurement process such as Purchasing, Inventory Management; Purchasing, Long Term Planning / MRP, Inventory Management / Physical Inventory, Logistics Invoice Verification.
- SAP MM configuration, production support, and process experience.
- Understanding of SAP SCM (MM/PP/SD) process
- Experience in Repetitive and
Discrete Manufacturing environment
AutoEver America (HAEA) offers an excellent comprehensive
benefits package; including 401(k), healthcare, long- and short-term
disability, educational reimbursement, discounts on Hyundai and Kia
automobiles, flexible spending accounts and much more.
candidates, please apply by emailing your resume along with salary
include the Job Code: 20071 in the subject line of
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.