Shark is a leading shipbuilder specializing in the design and
production of boats and ships for military, law enforcement, fire
rescue, and a wide spectrum of commercial applications. Metal Shark is
seeking qualified candidates within its shipbuilding facility located in
Bayou La Batre, Alabama.
- 5 Years minimum as a Marine
- Must be able to read schematics and
- Basic ABS Rules and know where to
find and use CFRs
- Ability to use Megger Cables
- Ability to use Volt-Ohm Meter
- Distinguish colors on
Multi-Conductor Cable and understand color codes
- Connect Single Phase and Three Phase
- Connect Single and Three Phase
- Knowledge of proper operation of ABT
- Work with all voltages in AC Power
Distribution up to 1000 Volts
- Knowledge of parallel circuitry in
both AC and DC
- Connect Generators, check phase
rotation of Generator, and parallel Generators
- Knowledge to change rotation on a
- Understand proper sizes of Motor
Starters (NEMA Ratings)
- Check amp draw on equipment.
- Troubleshoot wiring and equipment
- Troubleshoot MSLC and DSLC circuits
- Terminate and understand PLC
Circuits and Motor controllers
Shark offers Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off
and Paid Holidays.
candidates, please apply by emailing your resume for consideration to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.