Bocar US is currently seeking a Tool &
Die Technician to join its Tooling Department. Bocar US will
manufacture high-end body structural aluminum parts for automakers
operating in the United States. Various positions are available at the
company’s new facility in Huntsville, Alabama.
& DIE TECHNICIAN
RANGE: $18.00 - $28.00
- Setup and operate machines such as
lathes, mills, drills, and surface grinders, etc.
- Operate forklift & overhead
crane to load, unload, lift, position, and insert dies in press on a
- Use of hand tools such as die
grinders, files, sandpaper.
- Grind, file, and sands parts, using
files, emery cloth, and powered grinders, to fit parts for assembly
and to smooth and finish cavity. Assembles die or mold, using hand
- Knowledge of hydraulic and
electrical components for the installation of the dies and over-head
cranes. Welding operations such as arc or tig could be necessary.
- High School diploma or GED
- Two-year Technical Degree
- Experience with hand & power
- Ability to read and interpret die
- Ability to operate hand tools and
power equipment used in the repair and maintenance of die/molds.
- Solid working knowledge of
Microsoft Word and Excel.
offers a new facility with an excellent benefits package,
including health, dental, vision insurance. In addition, life insurance,
long- and short-term disability Insurance, paid vacation and a 401(k)
plan with company match.
candidates are invited to submit resumes to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.