Dairy Foods is seeking applicants for Production
Operators to join the team in Decatur,
AL. At Saputo, our employees are our most important asset and
are the driving force behind our success. We care about their well-being
and aim to provide a great working environment. We are always looking to
expand our experienced workforce by hiring new talent. Come, join us.
RATE: $14.75 - $17.35 PER HOUR
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of (2) years demonstrated
work experience in manufacturing, food manufacturing, and/or dairy
food manufacturing experience preferred
- Advanced quality/food safety
training and/or certifications are a plus, but not required
- Strong technical skills, ability to
operate and understand equipment controls, touch panels and mechanical
- Ability to achieve lift truck
certification and safely operate lift trucks as applicable.
- Strong verbal and written
- Strong math skills
- Demonstrated work history
- Consistent attendance is a must
- Shift flexibility - able to work day
or night shifts and includes working weekends.
- 12-hour shift, working a rotating
on the 91st day of employment. We offer a full benefits package
including medical, dental, and vision insurances, ESOP, paid vacation,
holidays and a 401k plan.
candidates are invited to apply online by clicking the link below.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.