LSINC Corporation is looking for innovative creative and highly
motivated individuals to join their Engineering and Product Development
team in Huntsville AL. Members of this team bring client
ideas to reality by providing full life cycle engineering design
analysis prototype and low volume manufacturing services.
RANGE: $80K -
BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Mechanical Engineers at LSINC will plan
and execute engineering research design development fabrication
installation repair and test projects for both commercial and government
- Apply engineering principles and
technical expertise on projects both as part of a team and
individually depending on the project.
- Develop and monitor schedule and
budget maintaining projects on time and within budget parameters
- Assist in proposal process to
include studying requests for proposal (RFPs) writing developing
project timetable budgets method and providing information for
- Plan and execute tests to include
post-test analysis and reporting
- Develops and maintains 3D models
- Perform technical problem
- Perform limited product
- Checks drawings for tolerances
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in
- Minimum of six to ten years of
Mechanical Engineering experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a
DoD Secret Clearance.
- Ability to design manage and
execute projects from concept to finished product
- Capability to develop budgets and
complete projects within budget parameters
- Experience with Solid Edge Solid
Works CFD Analysis Product Data Management FEA and the Microsoft
- Understanding of supply chain
optical or manufacturing engineering
- Ability to execute risk assessment
and problem resolution
- Understanding of Geometric
offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Health, Dental,
Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, Paid
Vacation and Holidays.
candidates please apply by clicking the link below:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.