Bocar US is currently seeking Machining Technicians
to join their team. Bocar US manufactures high-end body structural
aluminum parts for automakers operating in the United States. Various
positions are available at the company’s new facility in
DEPENDS UPON EXPERIENCE
- Perform setup/changeovers on 5-axis
- Ability to load/unload tools, change
out fixtures and run NC programs
- Assist machining operators as
needed, including trouble-shooting
- Stage the tooling for each job,
including: loading the tools with heat-shrink equipment, balancing and
presetting the length.
- Ability to work in a fast paced
- Must be quality conscious with an
attention to detail
- Knowledge of how to read blueprints.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 Year Associates degree in Machine
Tool or relevant experience
- CNC set-up experience preferred
- Pre-Setter experience
offers a new facility with an excellent benefits package, including
health, dental, vision insurance. In addition, life insurance, long- and
short-term disability Insurance, paid vacation and a 401(k) plan with
candidates are invited to submit resumes to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.