DaikyoNishikawa is seeking applicants for an Operations
& Maintenance Manager at their Madison, AL location.
DaikyoNishikawa is World Class Automotive Supplier producing the world’s
best light weight high strength systems for our customers.
DaikyoNishikawa has worked on developing wide range of products to meet
the car manufacturers’ request of right resin in the right place.
& MAINTENANCE MANAGER
- Position includes supervision of
equipment installation, preventative maintenance programs, and
supervision of molding and painting operations.
- Provide effective supervision and
coaching to assigned shift/employees to achieve the required quality
and production goals.
- Maintain department records and
- Ensure that product is in the
process at all times. Plan and organize work for smooth operations.
- Ensure that standard operating
procedures and engineering procedures are current, accurate and that
all work is done in compliance to ensure maximum quality.
- Monitor to ensure that all
employees comply with safety regulations and the plant’s safety
- Work with employees to resolve
technical and personnel problems.
- Schedule employees to effectively
meet production needs and to ensure vacation and other time off
consistent with plant policies.
- Assist in candidate selection as
- Provide the shift to shift
communication link in order to keep all team members working toward
the same goals.
- Communicate to employees all issues
that affect the plant.
- Perform other duties as assigned by
the Associate Manager.
- Associates or B. S. degree in
Management, Engineering or related disciplines or equivalent
preferred. Equivalent background would involve Plastics and Painting
operations experience with progressive responsibility.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be
accountable for quality / quantity.
- Able to manage multiple tasks with
competing priorities, establish and achieve goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and
- Three to Five years of industrial
supervisory or similar leadership experience preferred.
- Able to work a flexible schedule,
including weekday and weekend overtime.
- Good computer skills, experience
with Microsoft Office a must.
- Possession of valid Class-D driver’s
license is an essential function
offers a competitive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental
and Vision insurance, Life insurance, Paid Vacation, Disability and
candidates are invited to submit resumes to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.