is seeking applicants for a pre-employment training program for
Machine Operators. Successful completion of the program may result
in employment with Rex Lumber in Troy, Alabama. Rex
Lumber has been manufacturing the highest quality Southern Yellow Pine
lumber products available since 1926, and we pride ourselves at being a
leader in the softwood lumber industry.
WAGE RANGE: $12.00 - $14.00 PER HOUR
- Monitor all operations of machine
centers to ensure no cross ups or stoppages
- Monitor for build-up and clean
- Examine lumber and make machine
center adjustments as necessary
- Control machine flow and speed
- Stop or reset machines when
malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a
- Clean and align optimizers
- Change saws and guides as needed
- Lubricate individual components as
- High school diploma or GED
- Understand basic machine
components and operation
Lumber offers an excellent benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision insurance, short/long-term disability, life &
accidental insurance and a 401(k) plan.
candidates are invited to apply online by clicking the "Apply" button
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.