offers polymer solutions with our materials used in everyday products
ranging from sports equipment to medical devices to electronics and
more. With approximately 6,000 global associates and 60+ facilities
around the world, we collaborate closely with our customers to deliver
innovative products and services.
WAGE: $20.80 PER HOUR
BASED ON EXPERIENCE
- Completes projects with minimal
guidance showing a proactive attitude to minimizing equipment down
time and lost production capability.
- Troubleshoots mechanical devices
- Dismantles and examines devices to
gain access to and adjust, repair or replace defective parts.
- Takes a proactive approach to
equipment issues with a preventive maintenance mentality, improving
reliability and uptime of all equipment.
- Researches supplies, parts and
tools needed to complete work orders.
- Assists in identifying and
maintaining an accurate inventory of parts.
- Contributes to upkeep and updating
of required paperwork such as records, maintenance logs, documents,
manuals, drawings, PM logs, etc.
- Sets up and operates shop
machinery such as lathe, drill press, grinders, band saws, cutting
torch, welder. etc.
- Uses hand tools and pneumatic
tools to modify or repair parts and equipment.
- Installs new or repairs/modifies
hydraulic and pneumatic equipment as needed.
- Follows applicable Safety, Health
and Environmental rules and guidelines while performing job duties.
- Maintains departmental
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Technical School Degree preferred.
- Experience with PLC
troubleshooting and repair, mechanical, maintenance, electrical,
- Excellent problem solving skills
offers a competitive salary, incentive and benefit plan to eligible
employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
disability, spending accounts and 401(k).
candidates are invited to apply by using the link below:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.