offers polymer solutions with our materials used in everyday products
ranging from sports equipment to medical devices to electronics and
more. With approximately 6,000 global associates and 60+ facilities
around the world, we collaborate closely with our customers to deliver
innovative products and services.
WAGE: $20.60 PER HOUR
BASED ON EXPERIENCE
- Performs standard tests on
assigned product line production batches and on some incoming raw
materials as needed, ensuring they meet PolyOne’s and the customer’s
- Works with Production Operators to
obtain test samples for required quality and performance testing.
- Acts as a technical resource to
production addressing issues related to production batches.
- Recommends to production and may
develop adjustments to batches to meet specifications.
- Records test results in SAP and
maintains reference files.
- Completes and maintain all
required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Ensures all gauges and test
equipment is verified.
- May participate in investigations
of complaints and corrective actions as needed.
- Follows applicable ISO, Safety,
Health and Environmental rules and guidelines while performing any
- Actively participates as an
Internal ISO Auditor.
- Setup/conduct GR&Rs Studies.
- Maintains departmental
- Completes and sends documentation
to customers (i.e. COA).
- Requires the use of safety
equipment as dictated by the work area such as safety glasses and
shoes, dust mask, hard hat, respirator, face shield, hearing
protection, chemical suit, gloves, aprons, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years of general manufacturing
- Experience in a pultrusion
manufacturing facility or related manufacturing environment is
- 3 years of experience in managing
direct reports, leadership and problem solving experience.
- Must have mathematical
skill to add, subtract, multiply and divide and apply these skill to
weights, measures of volume, speed and distance.
offers a competitive salary, incentive and benefit plan to eligible
employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
disability, spending accounts and 401(k).
candidates are invited to apply by using the link below:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.