Tech (PT), it’s 95 years of passion, with over 4,500 team members
in 27 countries. That’s right, team members, not employees.
Through the teamwork of our three groups (Horticulture and Agriculture,
PT Systems & Automation, Environmental Technologies), we keep
growing, all around the world.
WAGE: $15.00 PER HOUR
- Consult the prints, schematics and
- Verify and prepare the components
- Install and wire electrical devices
and pneumatic devices
- Mount and wire switches and
- Wire motors and valves
- Pull wire to devices through conduit
- Apply conduit to machines
- Build and mount valves and run air
- Use electrical and mechanical hand
tools as needed
- Wire field wiring to control
- Build control panel inserts
- Build and wire remote consoles
- Install door hardware and control
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to read internal and
external electrical prints
- Ability to read pneumatic
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Knowledge and use of hand tools,
drill motors, soldering guns, pipe benders & threaders and jig
Tech offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
medical, dental, and vision insurance, short/long term disability, life
insurance and 401K.
send resume with "Electrical Assembly" in the subject line
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.