Tech is seeking applicants for the position of Electrical
Assembly located in Montgomery, AL. Premier Tech
(PT), it’s 95 years of passion, with over 4,500 team members in
27 countries. That’s right, team members, not employees.
Through the teamwork of our three groups (Horticulture and
Agriculture, PT Systems & Automation, Environmental
Technologies), we keep growing, all around the world.
WAGE: $15.75 - $20 PER HOUR
- Consult the prints, schematics and
- Verify and prepare the components
- Install and wire electrical devices
and pneumatic devices
- Mount and wire switches and
- Wire motors and valves
- Pull wire to devices through conduit
- Apply conduit to machines
- Build and mount valves and run air
- Use electrical and mechanical hand
tools as needed
- Wire field wiring to control
- Build control panel inserts
- Build and wire remote consoles
- Install door hardware and control
school graduate or equivalent
to read internal and external electrical prints
to read pneumatic schematics
to drive a forklift
and use of hand tools, drill motors, soldering guns, pipe benders
& threaders and jig saws
Tech offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
medical, dental, and vision insurance, short/long term disability, life
insurance and 401K.
send resume with "Electrical Assembly" in the subject line to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.