Tech (PT), it’s 95 years of passion, with over 4,500 team members
in 27 countries. That’s right, team members, not employees.
Through the teamwork of our three groups (Horticulture and Agriculture,
PT Systems & Automation, Environmental Technologies), we keep
growing, all around the world.
WAGE: $16.00 PER HOUR
- Performs mechanical tasks
associated with both subassemblies and final product in preparation
for product testing
- Provides mechanical troubleshooting
and mechanical testing of both subassemblies and final product
- Prepares and loads final product for
- Checks work or production order or
print with materials to verify appropriate drawings/blueprints, ensure
correct and sufficient parts, etc.
- Plans sequence of operation,
understanding effects of machine set-up, material type, sizes and end
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues
encountered, such as wrong parts, inadequate sizes, etc.
- Assembles parts as specified by work
orders, drawings or blueprints
- Operates a variety of equipment to
assemble parts according to specifications of work order
- Interacts with engineers for any
design interpretation issues
- Checks completed work for
conformance to specifications
- Adheres to all safety requirements
- Keeps equipment in safe operating
- Maintains a clean and organized work
area at all times
- Ability to read a tape measure up to
- Helps train and direct temporary
team members, including providing assistance regarding techniques,
processes and procedures
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret
drawings and blueprints of moderate complexity, usually working with
two or three at a time
- Ability to set up and operate
equipment used for assembly, including but not limited to, grinder,
drills, drill press, pencil grinder, bandsaw, overhead crane, life
truck, towmotor and hand tools
- Ability to read and identify all
the parts required for assembly
Tech offers an excellent benefits package which includes:
medical, dental, and vision insurance, short/long term disability, life
insurance and 401K.
candidates may apply by sending their resumes to email@example.com
with "Mechanical Assembly" in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.