DaikyoNishikawa is seeking applicants for their Madison,
AL location. DaikyoNishikawa is World Class Automotive Supplier
producing the world’s best light weight high strength systems for our
customers. DaikyoNishikawa has worked on developing wide range of
products to meet the car manufacturers’ request of right resin in the
- Producing and adhering to yearly
- Training and education of all staff
and employees in areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and
- Providing leadership and guidance
for the above
- Support/promote all DNUS policies
and programs as well as follow-ups
- Yearly evaluation of all staff
- Reporting department achievements,
targets and new projects as requested by upper management
- Responsible for contributing to the
achievement of the Quality Objectives.
- College education.
- Five years of experience in a
manufacturing area preferred.
offers a competitive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental
and Vision insurance, Life insurance, Paid Vacation, Disability and
candidates are invited to submit resumes with "MOLDING MANAGER"
in subject line to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.