AIDT is seeking applicants for a pre-employment training program for Production Team Members at Hyundai Power Transformers USA. Successful completion of the pre-employment training program could lead to a job as a Production Team Member for Hyundai Power Transformers. Hyundai Power Transformers, utilizes the most recently developed technology and design to create power transformers that fit the customers various requirements. Various positions are available at the company’s new facility in Montgomery, Alabama.
PAY RATE: $14.00 - $25.00 PER HOUR
UP TO $2 PER YEAR INCREASE WITHIN FIRST YEARS OF TRAINING
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1+ years of manufacturing production experience (Electrical manufacturing strongly preferred)
- Brazing experience a plus
- Experience in electrical field strongly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and mechanical drawings
- Ability to follow written and oral instruction
- Excellent logic and reasoning skills
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must have strong Mathematical Skills – Ability to add subtract and make calculations
Facility environment requires extended periods of climbing, lifting, bending, kneeling, crawling, and carrying light to moderate loads (40 lbs.) Required to work at heights for long periods of time utilizing ladders, platforms, and lifts. Working with electrical equipment.
Hyundai Power Transformers USA offers health insurance at a very low cost to employees including medical, dental, and vision. Employees also receive vacation time, 100% paid life insurance, long and short term disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
TO APPLY:Interested candidates are invited to apply online by clicking the "Apply" button below.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.