DaikyoNishikawa is seeking applicants for an Accounting
Administrator at their Madison, AL location.
DaikyoNishikawa is World Class Automotive Supplier producing the
world’s best light weight high strength systems for our customers.
DaikyoNishikawa has worked on developing wide range of products to
meet the car manufacturers’ request of right resin in the right place.
- Administer proper coding and manage
invoices and document all processes and systems.
- Monitor all account payable checks,
prepare invoices for all and prepare updates on all accounts.
- Maintain files on all account
receivables and update records as required.
- Manage monthly journals, update
entries and maintain sub ledger for fixed assets.
- Perform research, reconcile all
bank accounts and resolves all issues in processes.
- Prepare reports of payrolls on
monthly and fortnightly basis.
- Monitor efficient working of HR
staff and inform employees of insurance programs and employee
- Prepare and document all taxes and
- Ensure efficient client services
and provide support to administration staff.
- Maintain all files and invoices and
prepare records of minutes of meeting.
- Assist accountants and prepare all
financial data and reports.
- Evaluate all physical contracts
with products and billing plans.
- Organize customer contracts and
evaluate all agreements and invoices.
- Monitor work of production manager
and provide status on all business.
- Manage all petty cash and prepare
cash flow reports.
- Coordinate with management and
recommend improvement in quality of accounting and provide operational
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or
- 5+ years of experience in accounting
or related duties
- Possess vast knowledge in accounting
procedures, practices and principles
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Knowledgeable in computerized
accounting applications and systems
- Excellent verbal and written
offers a competitive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental
and Vision insurance, Life insurance, Paid Vacation, Disability and
candidates are invited to submit resumes with "ACCOUNTING
ADMINISTRATOR" in subject line to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.