Martinrea is seeking applicants for a CMM Programmer at their facility in TUSCALOOSA, Alabama. Martinrea is a diversified global automotive supplier engaged in the design, development and manufacturing of metal parts, assemblies and modules, complex fluid management systems and aluminum products.
$25.50 - $31.50 PER HOUR
- Assist in auditing the quality system
- Attend launch quality meetings to track the introduction of new product
- Troubleshoot for production line if there are issues with a certain part
- Perform programming of CMM
- Ensure that for each new part launch, the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Control Plans requirements are followed
- Source and track check fixture builds
- Interprets GD&T for CMM data fits
- Utilize CMM to check parts to ensure they meet GD&T and customer requirements
- Transfer of CMM data to PC-DMIS, Caligo, PiWeb, and/or DataPage+
- Report data to engineers for review and analysis
- Re-evaluate parts following engineering adjustments
- Provide support to FARO Arm Technicians as necessary
- Abide by all Company polices including, but not limited to the following: Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Systems, Human Resources policies, and the Martinrea Employee Handbook
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, time management, organizational, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to improvise and adapt to new or unorthodox situations
- Must have excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and DataPage+
- Training in PolyWorks, GD&T, PC-DMIS, Caligo, Advanced GD&T, ASQ CQT, Core Tools, and blueprint reading
- Must have a good knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of Customer Specific Requirements
- Knowledge of ISO 9001/IATF 16949
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Safety shoe and prescription safety glasses reimbursement.
- Supplier discounts.
- Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer