Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC is seeking applicants for Maintenance Team Members to join our team in Montgomery, Alabama.
“Team Built, Team Strong.” is more than just our motto, it’s our way of life and the key to our success. Our diverse, family-like atmosphere is one of our most valued qualities.
For more than 15 years, HMMA has been building some of the safest and most reliable vehicles on the road. In that time, HMMA has grown from building a single model-the Sonata-to five different vehicle models and our future as a leading automotive manufacturer just keeps getting brighter.
Join an award winning team at one of the most technologically advanced assembly plants in North America. Through collaboration and commitment we can bring the best Hyundai vehicles to life!
RATE: $24.10 - $32.43 PER HOUR
TWO-YEAR WAGE PROGRESSION
- Inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machines and equipment to gain access to the problem area, using hand tools and power tools.
- Repairs and maintains mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components of production machines and equipment.
- Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
- Discards and replaces worn or defective parts of drive mechanism or hydraulic system, using hand tools and power tools, following blueprints, diagrams, and service manuals.
- High School diploma/GED
- Two-year Technical Degree in Industrial Technology preferred
- 1-3 years job related experience preferred
- Experience, or specialized education or training in the following:
- Electricity & electrical application; programmable logic controls (PLC); heating, A/C, ventilation & refrigeration; plumbing & pipe fitting; welding; pneumatics; mechanical systems; machine tool practices; industrial machinery; hydraulics; schematics; CNC programming; robotics; servos.
Competitive benefits and compensation package to include:
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position may require occasional travel (domestic or foreign). Flexibility in working hours to include weekends, holidays, and off shift. Position may require on-call duty or over time due to overall responsibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer