Jasper Lumber Company, LLC is seeking applicants for Millwrights in Jasper, Alabama. Jasper Lumber a manufacturer of top quality Southern Yellow Pine has recently formed a partnership with Canada’s Tolko Industries, LTD.
PAY: $21 - $28 PER HOUR
BASED ON EXPERIENCE
- Welding experience
- General knowledge of pneumatics & hydraulics
- Industrial Maintenance experience
- Assemble and install equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent problems solving and communication skills.
- Ability to ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance daily while having the ability to troubleshoot areas of malfunction.
- Follow all company safety guidelines.
- Follow instruction given by supervisor/manager.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Flexible as to shift and overtime.
- May be required to lift 50 lbs.
- BC/BS of Alabama Medical & Dental (Family & Single Contract Options)
- 401k w/Company Match
- Paid Vacations/Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Life/AD&D w/Voluntary Option
- Safety Incentive Program
All individuals must have verifiable/acceptable work history and must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and physical.
Equal Opportunity Employer