DaikyoNishikawa is seeking applicants for an Production Control
Manager at their Madison, AL location. DaikyoNishikawa is World
Class Automotive Supplier producing the world’s best light weight
high strength systems for our customers. DaikyoNishikawa has worked
on developing wide range of products to meet the car manufacturers’
request of right resin in the right place.
$85K - $105K
- Manage production control
activities to reduce outages and incidents.
- Manage production planning and
scheduling for on-time delivery.
- Recommend process improvements for
high quality, cost effectiveness and excellent customer services.
- Evaluate system performance and
- Supervise team members in their
assigned job duties.
- Organize job trainings to employees
to achieve production objectives.
- Ensure that team follows security
and safety policies.
- Review the job orders with
customers and production team to determine pricings and schedules.
- Monitor execution of job orders and
adjust job schedule to meet the deadlines.
- Communicate the status of job
orders to customers on regular basis.
- Attend daily meetings to prioritize
and plan production activities to maintain on-time delivery.
- Review daily reports to identify
and address equipment malfunctions, material shortages and other
- Determine equipment, materials and
staff needs to meet production schedule.
- Coordinate with Department Manager
to develop company policies and procedures.
- Perform inventory management for
timely delivery and for minimizing transportation charges.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ years experience
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in
related discipline preferred
- Automotive experience preferred
offers a competitive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental
and Vision insurance, Life insurance, Paid Vacation, Disability and
candidates are invited to submit resumes with 'PRODUCTION CONTROL
MANAGER' in subject line to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.
For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.