AIDT CONTRACT INSTRUCTOR
IMPORTANT: AIDT contract instructors are hired on an "AS NEEDED" basis.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to interact professionally with company representatives, public officials, trainees, coworkers, and the general public. Ability to follow established laws, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to work in a constant state of awareness.
- Skill in comprehending technical literature and processes.
- Knowledge of pre-employment training program skill requirements.
- Knowledge of industrial training and retraining procedures.
- Ability to comply with all pertinent safety, environmental and other local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ability to effectively present technical information to groups in a classroom or lab environment.
- Ability to work flexible days, nights, weekends, and hours based on program needs.
- Ability to travel to and from the instructional site.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement lesson plans, exercises, and examinations.
- Organize and maintain all supplies and equipment needed for classroom and/or practical instruction.
- Conduct classroom training sessions and/or in-lab practical instruction using modern instructional techniques. Maintain records of daily attendance and test grades.
- Evaluate the progress of the class.
SALARY AND GENERAL:
This is a contract hourly pay position with wage being determined based on the business type and program support to be provided. Wage is paid monthly. Contract instructors will be required to pay their own taxes. There are no benefits provided with this position. Please follow the instructions provided. Interviews are by appointment only and candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted by AIDT at the contact information on the application to schedule a potential appointment. Applicants must travel to interviews at their own expense. All male applicants between the ages of 18-26 must provide proof of Selective Service Registration.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK:
Interested candidates are invited to apply online by clicking the "Apply" button below.
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.