Hyundai Power Transformers USA is seeking applicants to join their team as a Project Management Specialist in Montgomery, Alabama. Hyundai Power Transformers utilizes the most recently developed technology and design to create power transformers that fit the customers various requirements.
STARTING SALARY: $42K
- Manage a project and its schedule, and provide updates of the project to the customer on a daily/weekly basis.
- Communicate with multiple parties involved to track project status and expedite process if required.
- Submit invoices to the customer, collect payments, and manage monthly sales recognition.
- Responsible for transportation portion of the project, issue RFP, evaluate bids, award contractor, issue POs, and process invoices.
- Communicate with the customer as the single contact point of the project and coordinate internally for all requests from the customer (including customer visit for inspection of in-tanking and FAT).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering.
- Ability to speak English preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, etc).
- 2+ years experience in project management preferred.
- Proficient with time management and communication with others.
- Mon - Fri, 7a.m. - 4p.m.
- General office environment. Sitting for extended periods. Use of general office equipment including computers, printer/copy/fax machine, phone system, etc.
Hyundai Power Transformers USA offers a new facility with an excellent benefits package, including majority company paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 100% paid company Life, LTD, STD, and AD&D Insurance, 401k plan with company match.
Please send resumes to the provided email address by clicking the "APPLY" button below:
Equal Opportunity Employer