DaikyoNishikawa is seeking applicants for a Multi Craft Maintenance at their Madison, AL location. DaikyoNishikawa is a world class automotive supplier producing the world’s best lightweight, high strength systems for customers.
$20 - $30 PER HOUR
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with DaikyoNishikawa standardized procedure.
- Modify, test, and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment and systems.
- Modify, fabricate, machine, and repair jigs, fixtures and parts for projects, equipment repair, and maintenance work orders.
- Program, troubleshoot, modify and/or repair programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment, using standard and specialized hand/power tools.
- May be required to work rotating shifts and/or overtime to support production. Weekend work may also be required, this includes public holidays.
- 2 years of experience in industrial maintenance; 5 years preferred.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Dedicated to supporting the team members before individual interest.
- Able to communicate with all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
- Posses basic computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Pay attention to detail and accuracy.
- Posses effective problem-solving abilities.
- Must be well-organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Experience installing and maintaining industrial electrical and mechanical equipment. Able to demonstrate a strong electrical system knowledge (12-24 DC, 120 — 480 AC)
- Able to demonstrate a strong PLC, and robotic systems knowledge (Preference PLC: Omron PLC, FANUC Paint process).
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of mechanical and hydraulics systems.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Be willing to take mechanical/electrical evaluations.
- Monday – Friday.
- 1st shift 7 am - 3:45 pm.
- 2nd shift 7 pm - 3:45 am.
- Typical work environment is indoors with heat and air conditioning.
Manufacturing hourly (nonexempt) associates are eligible for skill-based pay increases. After the start rate, each skill-based pay level attained will result in a $.50 per hour increase. There are four skill-based pay levels.
Equal Opportunity Employer