DaikyoNishikawa is seeking applicants for a Paint Technician at their Madison, AL location. DaikyoNishikawa is a world class automotive supplier producing the world’s best lightweight, high strength systems for customers.
$17 - $23 PER HOUR
- Support daily robot programming, troubleshooting, and file backups of updated processes. This often requires a hands-on approach and involvement of production and maintenance personnel to arrive at the best solution.
- Activate robot and monitor paint parts.
- Comply with quality standards.
- Conduct system maintenance and clean up.
- Comply with all 5S standards.
- Perform proper set up, activation and monitoring of paint booth and robot.
- Complete testing of parts per procedures.
- Posses the ability to mix paint.
- Conduct some robot programming.
- Complete all assigned tasks safely, accurately, and on time.
- Maintain assigned 5S areas including cleaning up work area and properly disposing of trash.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two years automotive experience preferred.
- Troubleshoot Fanuc Robot is a plus.
- Knowledge of painting operations.
- Monday – Friday.
- 1st shift 7 am - 3:45 pm.
- 2nd shift 7 pm - 3:45 am.
- Typical work environment is indoors with heat and air conditioning.
Manufacturing hourly (nonexempt) associates are eligible for skill-based pay increases. After the start rate, each skill-based pay level attained will result in a $.50 per hour increase. There are four skill-based pay levels.
Equal Opportunity Employer