Metal Processing is an on-site partner and tier one supplier for
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, USA.
Madison Metal Processing is seeking applicants for Maintenance Mechanic in Madison, AL. Madison Metal Processing is a full service, steel processing service center, which specializes in blanking and warehousing in North America. Their product range includes aluminum, flat rolled steel, hot rolled steel, cold rolled steel, exposed and coated steel products.
$24 PER HOUR
Responsible for include maintaining blank line, Fork lifts, facility equipment etc., and also ensure that all equipment remains in good working condition.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance (including building)
- Responsible for the following repairs: Machine, crane, banding, equipment, doors, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical trouble shooting, and small fabrication
- Purchasing of parts, consumables, lubricants
- Confirm delivery of correct parts, consumables, lubricants
- Responsible for inventory control
- May be responsible for taking bids for site repairs
- Assists in providing safe environment for all employees
- High school diploma or equivalent; equivalent combination of education and experience equal to 2 years.
- Working knowledge of interfacing and networking of PLC’s, PC’s and mainframe computers.
- Ability to read and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings and technical manuals. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, process controls, technical standards and work instructions. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, engineers and contractors.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to understand computer programs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Ability to interpret computer programs.
- Detailed knowledge of electrical engineering concepts, wiring, controls, motors and drives. Working knowledge of machine operation and mechanical/hydraulic components. Ability to use various personal computer software (Microsoft Windows, etc.). Welding experience a plus.
- Monday - Friday; 7am - 4pm
- The work environment is climate controlled. This individual will spend about 90% of time in the warehouse/production and 10% in the office.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Days
- Competitive Bonus Program
Equal Opportunity Employer