$3000 Sign-on Bonus to New Hires hired from Jan. 1st - Jun. 27th!
Bonus will be paid out after successfully completing 60 days ($1000) and 120 days ($2000) of employment.
Start Day One - Including a New Child Care Assistance Program
Starting pay rate of $19.00 with a top rate of $25.65 after periodic, regular wage increases plus $1.30/hr shift premium available when rotating on evening shift.
NEW STARTING PAY: $19.00 PER HOUR
RATE: $25.65 PER HOUR
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing’s brand new, world-class automotive manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing’s mission is to build trust and loyalty through innovation and collaboration. Our team members come to work every day ready to demonstrate their skills and contribute to the success of our company and their production department. You should have an energetic spirit, positive attitude, and desire to learn and practice the fundamentals of each job in a challenging, fast-paced manufacturing environment.
MTM Production Team Members are provided benefits on their first day of employment including paid time off, vehicle discount program, child care assistance program, and Medical / Dental / Vision. Eligibility to participate in MTM’s 401K with 6% employer match begins just 60 days after employment providing a pathway toward retirement savings. We are committed to offering opportunities for growth and advancement in your area of excellence.
- Production Team Members represent the largest percentage of the Mazda Toyota Manufacturing team and are a vital component to our success.
- Production Team Members are full-time, hourly non-exempt employees.
- Production Team Members perform repetitive manufacturing duties supporting Mazda Toyota Manufacturing’s Assembly, Welding, Paint, Stamping, Quality Control, and Conveyance production departments.
- You will be required to perform physically demanding manufacturing duties that include:
- Repetitive motion
- Moderate lifting
- Use of machinery
- Prolonged standing
- Work with small components for installation on vehicles
- Contribute to a diverse team, working toward a common goal
- Adjust to changing needs in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solve and continuously improve safety, quality, and productivity
- Perform equipment troubleshooting and preventative maintenance activities
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- 18+ years of age at time of application
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Able to perform essential job functions of varying manufacturing positions
- Willing to work daily and weekly overtime
- Able to work rotating shifts
- Rotating shifts are defined as working a day shift then an evening/night shift set on a rotating schedule
Equal Opportunity Employer