$3000 Sign-on Bonus to New Hires hired from Jan. 1st - Jun. 27th!
Bonus will be paid out after successfully completing 60 days ($1000) and 120 days ($2000) of employment.
WHY WE WANT YOU:
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA’s $2.3 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand new manufacturing plant. We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- Demonstrate their world-class skills
- Perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- Engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
MAINTENANCE TEAM MEMBER
$26.29 - $36.65 PER HOUR
BASED UPON EXPERIENCE AND SKILL LEVEL
The mission of Multi Skilled Maintenance
Team Members is to ensure that production equipment functions properly and
is available when needed thru continuous improvement, predictive
maintenance, quick troubleshooting and repair activities.
- Perform preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance on electrical, mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Design and testing of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment and systems (involves circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, etc.)
- Design, fabrication, machining, and repairing jigs, fixtures, and parts for projects, equipment repair, maintenance work orders, and machine modifications.
- Writing, programming, troubleshooting, modifying, and/or repairing programmable logic controllers (PLC), Robotics, Conveyers, and other Process equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment, using standard and specialized hand/power tools (pipe threader, press, welder, cutting torch, machining, etc.)
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Experience installing and maintaining industrial electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Strong Electrical, Mechanical, PLC, and Robotic systems knowledge
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent required.
- Team Members are required to work rotating shifts and to support daily and weekend overtime.
Equal Opportunity Employer