$3000 Sign-on Bonus to New Hires hired from Jan. 1st - Jun. 27th!
Bonus will be paid out after successfully completing 60 days ($1000) and 120 days ($2000) of employment.
WHY WE WANT YOU:
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity…not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA’s $2.3 Billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand new manufacturing plant. We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- Demonstrate their world-class skills
- Perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job
- Engage in helping us build not only vehicles but also our company and our future
& DIE TEAM MEMBER
PAY: $26.29 - $36.65 PER HOUR
UPON EXPERIENCE & SKILL LEVEL
Tool and Die skilled team members’ mission is to maintain automotive stamping dies in a production atmosphere by utilizing die shop related equipment such as CNC mill, lathe, grinder and various other hand tools while remaining focused on continuous improvement, predictive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair activities while working in a safe and efficient manner.
- Work in a safe and respectful manner to protect yourself and those around from unsafe acts.
- Perform preventative/predictive maintenance on automotive stamping dies in alignment with standard work instructions.
- Utilize stamping related equipment to perform necessary machining and modifications for overall improvements of die functionality.
- Design, fabricate, and repair parts for various aspects of the stamping operations focusing on continuous improvement.
- Modify/adjust basic parameters on stamping related equipment such as try out press, production press, welders, CNC mill and other electronically controlled items.
- Troubleshoot production lines for immediate resolution to issues related to Safety, Quality, and efficiency by adjusting/replacing mechanical, pneumatic and electrical components using various hand tools related to the Tool and Die field.
- Experience working in a Tool and Die role maintaining stamping dies utilizing techniques such as die spotting, punch fitting/entry, formability improvements and the ability to use related hand tools.
- Knowledge of sheet metal forming, trimming, piercing flanging and basic understanding of metallurgy related to sheet metal specifications.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Preference of a Journeyman Tool and Die certificate or 8 years hands on experience.
- Team Members are required to work rotating shifts and to support daily and weekend overtime.
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing invests in our team members from day one. We are committed to offering opportunities for growth and advancement in your area of excellence. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an excellent benefits package featuring health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match, a vehicle buy/lease program, and a child care assistance program.
Equal Opportunity Employer