$3000 Sign-on Bonus to New Hires hired from Jan. 1st - Feb. 28th!
Bonus will be paid out after successfully completing 60 days ($1000) and 120 days ($2000) of employment.
WHY WE WANT YOU:
Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Opportunity are not just words, but the cornerstone of Mazda Toyota Manufacturing’s $2.3 billion manufacturing plant in Huntsville, Alabama. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing wants you to become part of our team and help us start up our brand new manufacturing plant. We’re seeking candidates with an energetic spirit – people who come to work every day ready to:
- Demonstrate their world-class skills.
- Perform perfect execution of the fundamentals of each job.
- Engage in helping us build not only vehicles, but also our company and our future.
$25.64 - $36.00 PER HOUR
BASED UPON EXPERIENCE AND SKILL LEVEL
Facilities Skilled Maintenance Team Member’s mission is to ensure that Powerhouse and other plant equipment functions properly and efficiently through continuous improvement, predictive and preventative maintenance, quick troubleshooting and repair activities.
- Perform preventative, corrective and periodic maintenance on Medium and Low Voltage Equipment, Water and Waste Water treatment, HVAC, Exhaust and Supply Fans, Docks, Doors, and other ancillary non production equipment in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Waste Water Pre-Treatment will focus on collecting samples on industrial waste streams to perform laboratory analysis such as jar studies, pH, turbidity, chlorine levels, total suspended solids, total volatile solids. Calibrate lab equipment and instruments to ensure properly functioning equipment.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and repairing of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical equipment, and systems that involve circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, VFD’s, and using standard and specialized hand/power tools, such as apipe threader, press, welder, cutting torch, and machining tool).
- Programming, troubleshooting, modifying, and/or repairing programmable logic controllers (PLC).
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience installing, operating and maintaining Powerhouse equipment
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining HVAC equipment with Universal, Type II or Type III certification a plus
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Team members are required to work rotating shifts and to support daily and weekly overtime
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing invests in our team members from the first day. We are committed to offering opportunities for growth and advancement in your area of excellence. Mazda Toyota Manufacturing offers an excellent benefits package featuring health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match, and a vehicle buy/lease program.
Equal Opportunity Employer