Johns Manville is seeking applicants for Manufacturing Production Operators in Scottsboro, AL. Johns Manville is a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, serving customers in more than 80 countries, supplying innovative products to the construction, aerospace, filtration and energy industries. building material products for the residential market.
PAY: $16.56 - $22.26 PER HOUR
- Follow all Johns Manville safety procedures and policies.
- Wear protective clothing & equipment as required.
- Review and complete training on JSAs/SOPs.
- Complete training sign-off at the packaging station: properly and safely operate overhead crane for handling rolls; prepare pallets for use in accordance with finished product specifications; remove finished rolls from line and assemble on pallets, ensuring proper labeling is in place per finished product specifications; setup and operate labeling equipment and generate proper and accurate labels for finished goods.
- Complete Get Data training such as: daily checklists, housekeeping checklists, forklift checklists, etc.
Incumbent must be physically able to perform essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to tolerate heat, good vision, hearing, speaking, and finger dexterity skills may be required.
- Ability to set up and follow simple work plans and communicate with co-workers is essential.
computer skills are necessary.
- 1st & 2nd shifts.
- 6am - 6pm or 6pm - 6am.
- Two days on, two days off, and every other weekend off.
- Applicants must be able to tolerate heat.
- Johns Manville (JM) offers a wide range of benefits to employees. Some are subsidized by the company and others are fully employee-paid. Health benefits include a choice of comprehensive medical plans, a dental plan, vision plan, wellness program and critical illness insurance. JM sponsors a 401(k) plan which includes a sizeable company match. JM offers paid vacation and also provides paid sick leave for eligible employees.
- Additionally, Johns Manville provides basic life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage, an employee assistance program, and business travel accident coverage. Supplemental life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance are available as well. The company also offers a variety of tax saving accounts; health spending account, traditional flexible spending account, and a dependent care spending account. JM also offers a tuition reimbursement program for undergraduate and certain graduate programs.
candidates may apply by clicking the "APPLY" button below:
Equal Opportunity Employer