AAP - Alabama Automotive Plant is seeking applicants for Permanent Production Associates at their $2 billion manufacturing facility in Lincoln, Al. At the Alabama Auto Plant, we’re Honda’s largest light truck production facility in the world, and we’re the sole manufacturer of the Passport sport utility vehicle, Odyssey minivan, Pilot sport utility vehicle, Ridgeline pickup truck and the V-6 engines that power them.
STARTING PAY & RELOCATION SUPPORT: $20.40 - $21.40 PER HOUR
INCREASES EVERY 6 MONTHS | TOP OUT WAGE: $27.00+
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life
- 401k matching program and contribution retirement plan
- 14 paid Holidays, 40 Hours of PTO on date of hire, Summer, and Winter Shutdown
- Free Onsite Fitness Center and Free Onsite Drinks
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Associate Discounts on Honda Products
- Additional Benefits Available!
Honda provides an equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants. Honda follows all local, state, and federal laws in aspects of business. All employment is at will.
Under supervision of a Production Team Coordinator this position will be working on the assembly line at Honda- Alabama Auto Plant performing various production assembly processes for automobile and automobile parts. Production Associates working in Stamping, Welding, Painting, Die Casting, Machining, and Automobile Assembly positions at Honda – Alabama Auto Plant operate power tools, paint spray guns, welders, and the possibility of operating manual and automatic vehicles. Associates may be assigned to different workstations as production assembly needs change.
- Good Attendance in accordance with Honda policy is a must
- Willingness to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as required
- Willingness to work 8-hour shifts, 5 days a week, rotating every two weeks
- Adhere to all policies and procedures including safety, attendance, behavior, and performance.
- Working in an environment that requires personal protective equipment to be worn and follow all safety standards
- Responsible for understanding and following operation standards
- Responsible for understanding and following all standard work procedures
- Responsible for identifying and reporting abnormal conditions of product and equipment
- Participate in product improvement activity such as defect analysis and quality improving
- Work as a team and be assigned to different work task to complete production or other assignments required. Bend, twist, lift, stand, walk, reach, see, move, and hear as required by specific department.
- Manufacturing Experience: Required at least 18 months of production manufacturing experience
- Ability to pass a hair follicle drug screen and physical examination
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Punctual and Dependable Attendance
candidates may apply by clicking the "APPLY" button below:
AAP provides an equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants. Honda follows all local, state, and federal laws in aspects of business. All employment is at will.
Equal Opportunity Employer