DaikyoNishikawa is seeking applicants for Production Associates at their Madison, AL location. DaikyoNishikawa is a world class automotive supplier producing the world’s best lightweight, high strength systems for customers.
PAY: $15.50 PER HOUR
- Problem solve and continuously improve safety, quality, and productivity.
- Work with small components for installation on vehicles.
- Generate documentation according to production documentation standards.
- Adjust to changing needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform surface inspections of raw/finished parts according to specifications.
- Mount and pack raw/finished parts according to specifications.
- Assemble work as required in accordance with DaikyoNishikawa standards.
- Keep machines and workplace neat and tidy at all times.
- Master all various processes.
- Assist in training of team members.
- Maintain equipment and supporting documents.
- Troubleshoot/countermeasure for problems.
- Assist the team in meeting schedules and targets.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Monday – Friday.
- 1st shift 7 am - 3:45 pm.
- 2nd shift 7 pm - 3:45 am.
- Typical work environment is indoors with heat and air conditioning.
Manufacturing hourly (nonexempt) associates are eligible for skill-based pay increases. After the start rate, each skill-based pay level attained will result in a $.50 per hour increase. There are four skill-based pay levels.
Equal Opportunity Employer