TBAKI is seeking resourceful individuals to work as a Team Member Operators in Athens, Alabama. TBAKI is one of the world’s premium interior systems suppliers. TBAKI is known for manufacturing, developing and producing seats and seat components for various automotive suppliers.
PAY: $17 - $20 PER HOUR
AUTOMATIC INCREASE EVERY 6 MONTHS
- Follow all standard work procedures.
- Meet production requirements and complete all production sheets.
- Stop, call, & wait for all abnormal conditions.
- Follow all safety procedures and communicate issues with TL/GL.
- Perform required quality checks.
- Participate in a manufacturing system emphasizing teamwork, safety training and discipline.
- Utilize TPS techniques to standardize process/methods, identify waste, methodically eliminate waste and standardize the new process/methods.
- Maintain daily 5S in the work area and equipment.
- Work well with other team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years experience in manufacturing
- Good math and communication skills
- Experience in precision measuring equipment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multicultural work environment
- Ability to work with multiple departments
- Ability to complete forms and reports
- Perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels
- Ability to communicate and work well with all levels of the organization
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Basic computer skills
- Be able to maintain the confidentiality of any information s/he encounters
- 1st shift: 7 am - 3:45 pm; Mon. - Fri.
- 2nd shift: 7 pm - 3:45 am; Mon. - Fri.
- Fixed Shift; no shift rotations
We offer the following benefits to begin on 1st of the month following the first 30 days of employment:
- Medical/Dental (BCBS)
- Vision (Superior)
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Term Life Insurance (company provided base of $50,000)
- AD&D Insurance (company provided base of $50,000)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K with match of up to 3% with employee contribution of up to 6%
- Paid Holidays (from day 1 of employment)
- PTO (after 6 months of employment)
- Winter Shut down fully paid
- Summer shutdown partially paid
- 13 paid holidays (includes shutdown paid days)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.