AIDT is seeking applicants for a Pre-Employment training opportunity for Production Operators at their facility in FLORENCE, Alabama. Kith Kitchens supply exceptional cabinetry by combining style, design, quality, and craftsmanship, employing the most modern manufacturing process and building with the finest, industry-leading materials.
$14 PER HOUR
BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Production Operators will directly support the production process in a variety of functional areas- Milling, Assembly, Finishing, Packaging, and Shipping. Successful production operators will be able to safely perform a broad range of roles including but not limited to loading/unloading components, detecting defects, scanning barcode labels, adhering to standardized work procedures and differentiating products, styles, colors, and stains.
- Successful completion of the AIDT training program.
- Ability to lift as much as 35 lbs.
- Proficiency using a tape measure.
- Experience using a paint sprayer.
- Demonstrated ability to safely operate heavy equipment.
- Experience using thickness gauge.
- Experience using automated packing equipment.
- Willingness to work daily and weekly overtime.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and to perform repetitive motions.
- Positive attitude and good communication.
Kith Kitchens, LLC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(k), Paid Holidays and Vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-280-4400 so proper arrangements can be made.