Enterprise Electronics Corporation is seeking applicants for a CNC Machine Operator in Enterprise, AL. EEC designs, manufactures, and installs weather radar systems and satellite ground stations around the world.
PAY: $15+ PER HOUR
BASED UPON EXPERIENCE
The CNC Mill Operator will set up and perform a normal range of operations on a 3-axis mill.
- Review program specifications or blueprints to determine and set machine operations and sequencing
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and workpieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments
- Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring equipment
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- 2 years of CNC machine operation experience
- Operate CNC milling machine (Milltronics, Mazak)
- Read and interpret blueprints, CAD/CAM software, G-Code
- Use precision measuring instruments
- 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Occasional overtime
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer