Globe Metallurgical Inc. is seeking applicants for a Maintenance Foreman in Selma, Al. Globe Metallurgical Inc. is part of the Iron and Steel Mills and Ferroalloy Manufacturing Industry.
$50k - $65k
- Follows Safety procedures and guidelines as established by Management.
- Develops maintenance procedures and ensures implementation.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspection in order to identify maintenance issues before they become a problem.
- Allocates workloads, monitors, and supervises maintenance personnel.
- Plans and oversees all repair and upkeep as the operation requires.
- Keeps equipment and machinery operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Monitors related equipment inventory (parts and tools) and places orders when necessary always ensuring adequate supply and quantity to perform the tasks under his/her responsibility.
- Ensures that the personnel under his/her supervision have the appropriate tools and equipment to complete task assigned to them.
- Ensures that health, safety policies, standards and procedures are complied with at all times.
- Promptly corrects any department deficiencies.
- Additional duties as required.
- Attention to detail
- Be task oriented, able to plan, implement, and complete tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- High School and/or Trade Mechanical School Certificate.
- BS in Facility Management preferred
- Experience in planning mechanical operations
- Experience in tooling, mechanical inspection tolls, hydraulics and pneumatics
- 5 Years of experience in Heavy Industry or related industry preferred
Manufacturing environment: noise, vibration, mechanical, electrical, chemical, dust
- Medical, dental, & life insurance
- Matching 401k
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 10 paid holidays
Please send resumes with “MAINTENANCE FOREMAN” in the subject line to:
Equal Opportunity Employer