Topre America Corporation is seeking applicants for Production Associates in Cullman, AL. Topre America Corporation is a 3 shift, tier one supplier to the automotive industry in metal
stamping and assembly technologies.
$17.72+ PER HOUR
BASED UPON EXPERIENCE
- Perform production operations and change-overs as directed.
- Perform first piece approval of production parts.
- Stock material to your operation as required.
- Be knowledgeable of and follow safety rules and practices. Use proper lockout procedures. Wear designated safety equipment.
- Observe quality of your parts regularly; perform required quality checks and documentation on time. Contain any bad or suspect quality parts and do not allow them to get in with rest of the parts. Report any quality problems promptly to your supervisor and/or quality personnel. If in doubt – stop and ask questions.
- Perform operator preventative maintenance on your machine and related equipment as assigned.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and order to your operation and area.
- Fill out and submit required paperwork as assigned. This includes but is not limited to production counts, scrap counts, downtime, quality records, change-over documentation, and check-off sheets.
- Operate fork truck as required.
- Be knowledgeable of and operate your machine at specified speeds and rates.
- Participate in problem-solving and improvement activities including Kaizen and 5S.
- Follow plant rules and regulations.
- Work as part of a team to achieve world-class production, quality, changeover times, safety performance, and housekeeping and organization.
- Able to changeover and run all production and related equipment.
- Able to perform necessary quality checks and maintain high quality levels.
- Has at least one year of production experience.
- Can perform required maintenance and preventative maintenance duties.
- Works in a safe manner and follows safety rules and practices.
- Has successful experience in problem-solving and improvement.
- Constant standing, bending, and lifting.
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Retirement plan, Vision insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer