AIDT is seeking energetic individuals to work as part of a team to evaluate the skill and ability level of job candidates for manufacturing team members in the production area. This position will be located AIDT/Mazda Toyota Manufacturing Assessment Center in Huntsville, AL.
Pay: $20.00 PER HOUR
- Proctor production simulation assessments according to standardized procedures.
- Consistently reads orientation, assessment, and closing scripts to groups of candidates.
- Answers candidate hiring process questions in accordance to guidelines.
- Identifies and addresses candidate unsafe behavior or the misuse of test equipment.
- Troubleshoots basic level computer type equipment and works with remote helpdesk to troubleshoot higher level issues, as needed.
- Consistently documents assessment related events or issues using ticketing system.
- Must be willing to stand for long periods of time and wear personal protective equipment (bump cap, safety glasses, gloves, face mask, etc.) in accordance to facility/area policy.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Consent to a Criminal Background Check
- Must have reliable transportation Proctors shall be available to work on a flexible schedule based on testing needs; Daily work time for the proctor (6:45am - 3:45 pm)
- Experience working with power tools, basic electrical and mechanical equipment is a plus
- Knowledge or experience with assembly methods
- Comply with all policies and procedures set out in AIDT Policy
- Maintain housekeeping to organizational standards
- Interact professionally with company representatives, public officials, trainees, coworkers and general public.
- Ability to follow established laws, policies and procedures
- Ability to comply with all pertinent safety, environmental and other local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Comply with AIDT Policy regarding attendance. Regular and predictable attendance is required as an essential function of the job
- This position is a contract position with AIDT, not Mazda Toyota Manufacturing.
- Employee will be responsible for paying their own taxes.
are no fringe benefits offered with this position.
The number of hours worked depends on the task assigned.
- Contract can be ended at any time by AIDT.
HOW TO APPLY:
Resumes must be received on or before the closing date of 2/21/22. Resumes received after 2/21/22 will not be considered. Interviews are by appointment only. Applicants must travel to the interview at their own expense. All males between the ages of 18-26 must provide proof of Selective Service Registration. Please email a resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer