BELLA+CANVAS is seeking applicants for Cutting Maintenance in Wetumpka, AL. At BELLA+CANVAS we’re all about premium basics. Our superior craftsmanship, exceptional USA-made quality and commitment to sustainability established us as the go-to apparel company at wholesale and retail.
PAY: $15 PER HOUR
The maintenance person will repair and maintain various automated and manual equipment to support production in the cutting room. This includes Gerber automatic cutting and spreading machines.
- Maintain a safe working environment and be cautious while working
- Routine cleaning and calibration
- Maintain and adjust mechanical assemblies
- Troubleshooting and working with tech support
- Loading software and adjusting parameters
- Repair manual hand spreaders
- Repair spreading tables and blowers
- Understanding and use of basic hand tools
- Understanding of electronic circuits and use of multi-meter
- Comfortable with schematics and engineering drawings
- Basic computer skills, will be trained to use cutting software and utilities
- Ability to meet fast paced productivity goals and standards
- Must be able to work in dusty and dirty condition
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Timely and regular attendance
- Exposed to hot and cold environments
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Able to stand and be active during the working hours
- Monday - Friday, 7:00am to 5:00 pm, (ten hours)
Medical, dental and vision insurances, 401k, employee resources such as TalkSpace for mental health, AloMoves yoga app membership, Maven for all paths to parenthood, and employee discounts.
Please send resumes to the provided email address by clicking the "APPLY" button below:
Equal Opportunity Employer