BELLA+CANVAS is seeking applicants for Warehouse Support - IT in Wetumpka, AL. At BELLA+CANVAS we’re all about premium basics. Our superior craftsmanship, exceptional USA-made quality and commitment to sustainability established us as the go-to apparel company at wholesale and retail.
SUPPORT - IT
$55k - $65k
This position will be reporting to the Helpdesk Manager and the Facility Director who will oversee the day-to-day and who will provide guidance and direction.
- Assist users with computer issues – both hardware and software
- Office365 support – Outlook, Word, Excel support
- Printers – Office models, Plotters and Zebra printers
- Requests for help will come in multiple ways – Tickets and walk-ins, to chats and the occasional phone call. Prioritizing these requests as they come in will be a required skill.
- Responsible for helping end users with their software and hardware needs in a very fast paced environment.
- Install and service computers for both users and for machinery at the warehouse.
- Assist the server and network teams based on need. This includes both hardware and the systems themselves.
- Common systems you will be directly troubleshooting are PC computers, printers, mobile devices such as iPads.
- Document issues in our ticketing system and raise any repeating problems you may see – you are the eyes and ears of the IT department; you will know of things likely before anyone else is aware.
- Create new user accounts and profiles in Active Directory and our ERP, among others.
- Assist in projects as required.
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside normal business hours. It’s rare, but it happens.
- Assist the warehouse with issues including the above but also including scanners and mobile devices.
- Support our remote operations. Some sites also have IT, and some do not.
- Self-starter – The IT department is growing to meet the company’s needs and sometimes the role will find a problem others missed. If you feel like you can help, do so.
- Effective communicator – Users and other IT skills will often need your explanations of things. You will need to communicate to users in regular terms what the cause and fix of their issue us, and IT will need you to report back what you saw.
- Documentation is paramount – we are all learning and documenting a fix or a discovery will both help you and others in the IT department. We use both a Service Desk and SharePoint to store information long term.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions and perform tasks with minimal supervision, but to be comfortable with asking questions or for help when needed.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and manager multiple issues at one time.
- Familiar with Android (RF Guns)
- Office 365 / Azure
- Basic network connectivity troubleshooting
- DHCP/ IP reservations
- Printers, both local and networked
- Anti-virus (Sophos)
- Active Directory
- Remote Desktop tools (LogMeIn)
- Nice to have is knowledge of putty
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00 pm
Medical, dental and vision insurances, 401k, employee resources such as TalkSpace for mental health, AloMoves yoga app membership, Maven for all paths to parenthood, and employee discounts.
Please send resumes to the provided email address by clicking the "APPLY" button below:
Equal Opportunity Employer