MOBIS is seeking applicants for a Maintenance Technician in McCalla, AL. MOBIS US Alabama, LLC is a Tier 1 automotive parts supplier.
$22 - $26 PER HOUR
Perform maintenance of all module plant equipment.
- Operation of all plant equipment.
- Support production regarding equipment.
- Perform, complete daily check sheet.
- Maintain and perform 3R5S in work areas related to maintenance property and equipment.
- Make list and repair damaged objects regarding equipment.
- Record process data required per ADEM and OEM related equipment.
- Perform, complete preventive maintenance with SAP work orders.
- Perform weekend work plan tasks.
- Performs shutdown and holiday work plan tasks.
- Make suggestions for improving of PM.
- Conduct troubleshooting for equipment problems or breakdowns.
- Repair equipment as needed.
- Complete downtime log for every downtime event.
- Complete trouble report with countermeasure or improvement report.
- Communicate with each dept. regarding maintenance.
- Share information for shift change meeting regarding any maintenance daily issue.
- Maintains Personal Protective Equipment (OSHA Standards).
- Comply with all safety rules and guidance, as well as report all recognized hazards.
- Report results for check sheet and 3R5S.
- Report results for SAP work order, weekend & shutdown and holiday work plan tasks.
- Report related equipment breakdown issues.
- Follow Module Maintenance work standards.
- All other duties assigned.
- A high school graduate and two more years in maintenance technician experience.
- Preferred 2 year Degree Technical College or higher in related study.
- Preferred 5 years experience in industrial maintenance.
- Good knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Some knowledge of Robots and PLC, FA.(Seimens, AB, KUKA Plus)
- Some knowledge of (TPM) Total Productive Maintenance.
- Some experience of fabrication.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft office.
- 1st or 2nd shift
- 30% in office, 70% on production floor
- Traversing production floor
- Use of protective equipment, devices, and clothing Ascending/descending ladders
- Lifting 40-50 lbs.
- Overtime and weekend work as needed.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Vacation and Personal time
Please send resumes to the provided email address by clicking the "APPLY" button below:
Equal Opportunity Employer