Harbison Walker International is seeking applicants for a Maintenance Technician in Fairfield, AL. HWI is an industry leader that powers the world economy to produce goods that sustain and enhance our lives. Their refractory products are used in every aspect of manufacturing across all product lines.
PAY: $28.00 PER HOUR
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for insuring equipment/machinery is functioning properly and performing routine preventative maintenance of equipment system prioritizing work based on need. The Maintenance Technician will perform routine adjustments and calibrations to machinery and will follow up with a Production Technician on any diagnostics needed to perform a needed repair.
- Requires high school diploma/GED
- Requires interpersonal skills in dealing with coworkers, contractors and vendors, mechanical aptitude.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read drawings, schematics and blueprints
- Industrial manufacturing maintenance experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Must be a self-starter and have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures (e.g lock out/tag out) etc.
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Plan
- United Concordia Dental Plan
- Vision Benefits of America Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Family Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Reimbursement
candidates may apply by clicking the "APPLY" button below:
Equal Opportunity Employer